- Only one card per person, which can be used at any participating George’s Tradition takeaway or restaurant
- Privilege Cards are not transferable
- Privilege Card points can be redeemed against any George’s Tradition food or drink items in participating stores.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer unless specified.
- The Privilege Card can only be used once the contact form is filled in so that your electronic card can be activated
- We reserve the right to cancel or withdraw any cards at any time if we suspect misuse.
- We reserve the right to alter terms or terminate this offer at any point without notice.
- Privilege Cards can only be issued to UK addresses.
- Points cannot be collected when payment is made with a Privilege Card in the same transaction
- Privilege Cards cannot be used at George’s Fish and Chip Kitchen
- Points are worth 0.5p each at The Thorn Tree Inn Pub and Dining
We do require a few details from you in order to activate your Privilege Card, however at George’s Tradition we take privacy very seriously and we promise we will NEVER pass your details on to any third party. We would like to, on occasion, send you special offers or bonus points by post or email, but if you’d prefer us not to then just let us know. If at any time you’d like to cancel your card or be removed from our database just call us on 01332 226640.